PQL Language Guide
We recommend determining workarounds for any PQL workflows you have. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Predibase Query Languauge or PQL is an super set of SQL which provides some additional clauses for connecting data, training models and deploying models and making predictions.
These are grouped into the following categories:
- Large Language Models for querying large language models.
- Datasets and Connections to connect structured or unstructured data sources.
- Model Training for training, retraining and scheduling models.
- Model Prediction making predictions for Supervised ML and Large Language Models.
- Model Deployment for deploying models for real-time inference.